Sunday, September 30, 2007

Leaving September and Moving to October

This weekend was the final weekend in September. It was a very relaxing weekend. The last week of September was the most difficult week of school ever. Therefore, I was so ready to relax. I acutally went home on friday night and went to the high school football game verses our rival. Before the football game I went and got some fried chicken at the Walhalla Steak House, which has the best fried chicken in the world. I went to the game mainly because one of my students/friend plays football and I had told him I would go to his game. Unfortuantely, Walhalla lost the game. On Saturday, I cleaned the house, organizd school work and then watched the Clemson football game with some friends. It was a disappointing game but there was homemade ice cream and cookies involved which made the afternoon a little better. Afterwards, I went out to eat dinner and then watched the movie, ZODIAC. Not to ruin the movie or anything but I would not recommend it. So then Sunday came along. Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I went to church. The message was about living hard. Then I went by my parents house and ate lunch. I relaxed out on the hammock in the warm sun while gazing at the beautiful blue skies. There was a fire in our neighbors woods. It was supposedly started by someone throwing a cigarette out of a car. Then I went and played ultimate frisbee and football for a couple of hours. Ater frisbee and football at the park with some friends, I went to CRAVE. CRAVE is the student ministy provided by our church. I am on the youth staff there. I am in charge of pre-service. Today in pre-service we played spoons and some music and just hung out. I also run the screens at service. We are in a series called WAR! LIVE GOD LOUD! Tonight we talked about the Battle for our Worship. The service was AWESOME and that doesn't even begin to describe it. At the end of the night I returned home and prepared my materials for the new week. It was a great relaxing weekend to welcome the new month of October.

No comments: